Looking to Move

G-Hought3

Hey guys,
I am thinking about moving to the Star Valley area or somewhere nearby within the next few years. I currently work for a pretty large commercial general contractor doing estimating and project management. Knowing that is a pretty small area with not a ton of building going on.. Would a career change be a given? Do any of you do the same thing and possibly travel a little bit?
Not looking for a job hookup or anything, just trying to figure out how I could make a move there possible and what my options may be. Thanks in advance!

Plenty of building in all directions right now. Alpine looks like one big construction site. No idea what it will be like in 2 years, but will still be working on stuff somewhere close.

Jackson should have opportunities for a PM for commercial or large luxury residential. Some of the largest GC's in Utah have ongoing work in the area.
Good luck!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom