Looking to purchase a rifle sling

I bought a Butler Creek sling several years ago and it didn't slip for a year or two, until the rubber nubs got slick. I thought it had too much give and bounce in the neoprene.
Then I got the Claw. Definitely no slippage, but no give either.
Now, I have the Op/Tech neoprene sling through Cabelas. No slip and a little stretch.

I've got the "Claw" on a bunch of my rifles, my slug gun and turkey gun. I really like the durability, the comfort and how quiet the swivels are. They might look like the treads off a tank, but, they work!!! :7

I bought a safari sling a couple years ago, and I'd never hunt with anything else. I can just pull my gun straight up to shoot. I can also carry my gun in front, in back, or on the side. Check one out before you get a conventional sling.

WH

I agree with wallhanger. The safari sling is the best sling I have ever used and is all I will now use.

Howdy,

I own three from outdoor connection as you asked about. The padded variety is wonderful for my heavy .340. I use the two others for lighter weight rifles that I may want to use the sling for shooting as well as carrying. They work wonderfully and are very light weight. Choose your camo, buy one, and use it on several rifles. Let us know how it works out.

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom