Looks like I will be adding another Teaching Endorsement!!!

elks96

Long Time Member
Well this move is a good one, and should result in both more access for kids and an increase in instructors…

I will be filling out my volunteer application. Tomorrow and have already been approached by my principal to help our district.

Good deal.

Our school has hunter safety at the middle school.
Few days a week students give up recess to go to hunter safety class. The participation is very high.

My son's best freind wants to hunt so bad but his parents dont. As now the plan is to take him out shooting several times and apply for some doe tags and possibly antelope and hopefully add some meat to their freezer.

Good deal.

Few days a week students give up recess to go to hunter safety class. The participation is very high.

My son's best freind wants to hunt so bad but his parents dont. As now the plan is to take him out shooting several times and apply for some doe tags and possibly antelope and hopefully add some meat to their freezer.
Yeah it is a good deal. I am excited as the certificate will allow us to use in school time to complete and allow school staff to be assigned to the project, and I am working now with my school to allow credit. Just more flexibility…

I have taken more than a few kids in the same situation as your son’s best friend. We hit the hunters safety first then went after cottontails, then ended up with late cow tags as they were pretty easy to draw and had high success…

Good deal.

That’s how I got started hunting! Thanks for teaching that kid.

I took the HS class in Bloomfield NM when I was in 7th grade back in 1976. I wanted to hunt so badly but my dad was a horseman and not a hunter. I signed up on my own, rode my bike to the classes in the evening at Bloomfield HS and finished the class all on my own. This is one of the first things I did that made me realize I could do things when I set my mind to it.

I have since taken the Class with all four of my kids, my sister, plus 3 nephews and a niece.

This is a good thing you are doing for young people. Good Luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom