Looks like I'm out of Co again with 12 points.

tmbr_hntr

The only state I've accumulated elk points and yet to put in for an actual tag. Drew a great early AZ elk tag and will be hunting WY as well so here we are again. Another CO elk point. Every time this happens the unit that I want to hunt jumps by 1+ point. I guess I'll just keep the donations going since CO will likely vote for Sanders anyway :)

How do you know either results for Az or Wy? Neither state has had the draw. You sleep walking man?

How do you know either results for Az or Wy? Neither state has had the draw. You sleep walking man?

AZ has done their draw. You would have been charged if you drew. And... will draw a WY general tag with more than enough points.

I'm at 19 pts in CO for elk and there's no way for me to draw a NW CO elk tag. My suggestion to you is to burn your 12 points on something and enjoy the hunt. You'll never catch the max pool for one of the NW units.

I'm at 19 pts in CO for elk and there's no way for me to draw a NW CO elk tag. My suggestion to you is to burn your 12 points on something and enjoy the hunt. You'll never catch the max pool for one of the NW units.

Yes, I know and will. I could have drawn the unit I want a few years ago, but that was kind of the point of this thread... I can't ever seem to find the year I could draw that lines up with a year I don't draw other tags so I just keep donating money for nothing really other to just hold a place in line I guess. Maybe I'll catch 76 by the time I'm ready, but doubt it.

I'm in the same boat with CO elk and UT general deer. I keep buying points thinking I'm going to use them but I draw other tags and don't end up burning them.

I have 12 points as well for Colorado deer NR and have no idea what to do with all these extra tags fish and game is handing out. Any suggestions out their. Like to harvest a nice one like everybody else but not afraid to go home empty either.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom