Looks like the Utah forum is

jarheadhunter

going to get pretty busy. I thik it was a good move for Founder though. There has been a lot of bickering about what should go where. Even if people were posting about Mule Deer in the Mule Deer forum even though it was about UTAH Mule Deer. What's everyone else think?

I was having a hard time keeping my fingers from typing things if you know what I mean? I don't understand why it's a big deal for us, but if someone post something about there state it's not. I will just have to remember to read the Utah thread from now on. Maybe Founder can move it to the top of the page. LOL J/K I know that would go over great.

Maybe they will move the HAC over to the Utah page......6 outta 7 are Utards.....to restrict your vote for the rest of the HAC entries......

Robb

>Maybe they will move the HAC
>over to the Utah page......6
>outta 7 are Utards.....to restrict
>your vote for the rest
>of the HAC entries......
>
>Robb

WTH now there even going to come cry in the Utah threads?

It is definitely a good move on the founders part. There are lots of interesting and/or informative posts that get pushed down the page or even to the next page before some folks get to read or comment on them because like the founder said its been inundated with general Utah stuff.

I don't get why it's a big deal!

If it's about Mule Deer then it can go in the Mule Deer forum.

If it's about Elk then it can go in the Elk Forum.

If it is any other way then why even have those 2 forums?

Is it really that hard to scroll down???

I just go back to the date and time I last looked on the site.

Doesn't take too much effort!

I guess I just don't understand what the big deal is, but being a Utard may be part of my problem :)

I guess we'll see just how many Utah people are on this site. I would say you will see a huge increase in this forum and a drastic decrease in the general forums as well as a few others.

It's always an adventure!!!

Yeah, I agree it was prob a good move. Utahns have always been pretty passionate about their deer hunting and probably a fair bit more vocal as such...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom