Looters/Vandals

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
So your in favorite store shopping. . A bunch of looters thugs show up start terrorizing the place and looting what do you do.

I’d probably duck low and slither out, being I’m outnumbered and I realize what these lunatics are capable of doing (atleast if their homies present) to those who disagree with them.

So sportsman is getting looted? how much camp and gear can I carry and stay out of the looters way. you know I take it to save sportsman's a loss you know trying to help my favorite store out.

Are the Smokers on sale? Could be a steal of a deal! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You loot with them and reap not only the benefits of the loot but the media is on your side!!!

I will leave unless someone puts their hands on me. You can't protect your livelihood unless it is inside your home. I have to buy a new clip for the Mossberg. The 10 round 12 ga clip is the reason that rounds won't load. At least it wasn't the gun part.

From a retired cop's point of view. That concealed handgun is for the protection of life, not stopping looters if you want to stay alive or out of prison.
It is a last resort to protect you or your family, sometimes other innocent person, from severe injury or death. REMEMBER your decision to use deadly force will be judge by the standard of that being a REASONABLE person will agree with you that it was REASONABLE to believe that your life or the life of a innocent person was in fact in danger of severe injury or death. If they do not agree, off to prison you go. You are given more leeway in the protection of yourself and other while in your home then you are given out in public. A lot of states have a "Castle Doctrine" that does not require you to retreat before using deadly force while in your home.
The carrying of a semi auto with the chamber empty is a fool's decision. You may not be given the time to rack the slide and chamber a round to fire.
Maybe I should not tell this story. During my college courses in criminal justice we had a local sheriff's dept. Lt. state his worse nightmare was that he had to shoot a black criminal and the only witness to the shooting was 5 black friends of the criminal and he knew they would lie in court and claim it was not a justifiable shooting. A low voice from in back of the class stated, "you have 5 more rounds in that revolver". This was back in the 70's when the Black Panthers were doing their rampage.
RELH

I do most of my shopping at Cal Ranch, Smith and Edwards, Sportsmans.

The first 2 carry work clothes, boots, tools so they aint getting looted.

All three i assume there's more guns on the customers than in the display case, and while lazy and stupid, rioters aint dumb.

Im going to slip out, and retreat to the house. I shoot better with the 870 than my pistol.

Then if you do shoot someone you have to be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life. The brother of a friend of mine had to move to another state because of the death threats. It can get messy.

Then if you do shoot someone you have to be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life. The brother of a friend of mine had to move to another state because of the death threats. It can get messy.

Good song about just that

20200830_081918.jpg

From a retired cop's point of view. That concealed handgun is for the protection of life, not stopping looters if you want to stay alive or out of prison.
It is a last resort to protect you or your family, sometimes other innocent person, from severe injury or death. REMEMBER your decision to use deadly force will be judge by the standard of that being a REASONABLE person will agree with you that it was REASONABLE to believe that your life or the life of a innocent person was in fact in danger of severe injury or death. If they do not agree, off to prison you go. You are given more leeway in the protection of yourself and other while in your home then you are given out in public. A lot of states have a "Castle Doctrine" that does not require you to retreat before using deadly force while in your home.
The carrying of a semi auto with the chamber empty is a fool's decision. You may not be given the time to rack the slide and chamber a round to fire.
Maybe I should not tell this story. During my college courses in criminal justice we had a local sheriff's dept. Lt. state his worse nightmare was that he had to shoot a black criminal and the only witness to the shooting was 5 black friends of the criminal and he knew they would lie in court and claim it was not a justifiable shooting. A low voice from in back of the class stated, "you have 5 more rounds in that revolver". This was back in the 70's when the Black Panthers were doing their rampage.
RELH
Hmmm, I wonder who has a low voice??

Feddoc the young guy who said was not going into law enforcement. He was only taking the class as an elective class to gain 3 credits towards his degree in nursing. He later became a EMT and then a RN.
RELH

Ummm...excuse me for being so brazen, but they are NOT looters and vandals. Please refer to them as PROTESTERS henceforth. Thank you.

Non violent protesters even when they are throwing bricks at the police and pulling people from their cars and beating them.

I'm going protect what is mine Family, Home and Business.
I will look to others to the same.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom