Lori Vallow Update

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
Has anyone in the Idaho area heard an update on the trial? I did see they found her hair on the duct tape that was wrapped around the son's body...

Just wondering we don't hear much about this over here but I really like to see when they prosecute these dirt bags and justice is served.

I think she should get the same treatment that she gave her little handicap boy.
I’d be happy to provide and install bag and the duct tape.

I think she should get the same treatment that she gave her little handicap boy.
I’d be happy to provide and install bag and the duct tape.
I did not remember that he was handicapped. My boys are both handicapped. Both have been trouble in different ways and, thankfully, at different times. My youngest (23) told me last week that he was surprised that he was where he was and not on the street or in an institution. Commitment. Ya make a binding agreement on things when you commit to raising a kid.

It would not upset me if someone hammer shoved a 2X2 up her babymaker.

I did not remember that he was handicapped. My boys are both handicapped. Both have been trouble in different ways and, thankfully, at different times. My youngest (23) told me last week that he was surprised that he was where he was and not on the street or in an institution. Commitment. Ya make a binding agreement on things when you commit to raising a kid.

It would not upset me if someone hammer shoved a 2X2 up her babymaker.
I believe he was autistic. Could be wrong though.

I can't wait to hear about her getting the crap beat out of her in prison. POS hoping her husband pees his when he hears he is going down as well.
No telling what he will get shoved up his keezer in Men's prison.

Prison is easy these days. Nurses, single cell, cable in house, computer workshops, breakfast in your pajamas, etc, etc. She'll do time standing on her head. Meanwhile her victims are dead. Don't believe the movies.

Prison is easy these days. Nurses, single cell, cable in house, computer workshops, breakfast in your pajamas, etc, etc. She'll do time standing on her head. Meanwhile her victims are dead. Don't believe the movies.
its still hard to hear those iron doors clang shut for the rest of her natural life then she will be on trial again this time with no lawyer and answering for her sins. Wouldn't want to be her!!!!!

a horrid woman, I know. but what also was wrong is the fact that (at the time) a smokin' hot MILF would hook up with a douchebag like Chad Daybell.

Listen to her on the stand at her sentencing…says she’s personally met Jesus and that her kids and Tammy Daybell are happy as can be...

So?

Would That Be Known as a SMILF?
Um… no

IMG_4842.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom