Losing my Spark

ah....damn....so sorry beanman

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Sorry, Beanman. 17 + years of memories, that's a lot.

Gonna get another?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Sorry Beaner!

They Usually don't go 17 years!

We Had one that went 17!

That's a Tough Day for sure!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

It's tough being with your buddy and losing him , I had to have my 19 year old fox terrier put down , a third of my life with that dog there was some good times

17 years is a hell of a long time for a dog to live.
Obviously, he wanted to be with you for as long as it was possible.
You'll have great memories.

Its incredibly sad to lose them. Like a death in the family when they are close for a long time... Sorry for your loss...

Sorry to hear that. Damn dogs and their awesomeness.

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Good one's are hard to replace. Awesome Friend is even harder.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sorry for your loss Beanman. Wife and I have Rottweiler-lab mix that is over 15 yrs! He s still happy but losing muscle and mobility. Got a little pup so the old guy can teach him how to be cool. Im sure you have many great memories with your friend.

Sorry for your loss Bean Man

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Dear Sir

Your Loss set me back. Sorry for such a late post. I have been a Dog guy since Childhood. My Mother would allow me to have Machine Guns (1960's) or anything EXCEPT a Motorcycle or a Dog. In time, I got both.

I will not go into every time, after Years, I lost my best friend.

The Pain, Anguish and Hole in me, each time, Hurt so bad.

Right now I live with 3 Dogs that belong to my Youngest daughter Stefanie (22). One is Older and the other two Young, German Shorthair Pointers.

Lord how I wish I had the Male GSP back when I was Young.

Us guys whom are on this Campfire have, I feel, a close Personal connection to the animals we love (in our Homes) and love to Hunt for Meat. Kinda Crazy in some respects but, that connection to K-9's has been true for a Gazillion years I suppose.

Your Loss has been felt in the past by Humans that we don't even know where their bone are, let alone, a Gazillion year old You Tube Video of how each felt. Yes, writing such words seem odd but, I saw the Dinosaur impressions in the Rocks that Spark walked upon. Kinda makes a thinking guy think about all that has been real, in the days before now.

Bean, possibly I felt for your loss and could not write until now. Sorry if some of the above seems to deep (Or to Homer, as weird + I need my Medications) I do like Homer. I just need to poke at him from time to time.

Respectfully Mr. Bean
Jagerdad

....I'm pretty sure those are bear tracks....most likely the same one that took that big dump....I'm betting Sparky would have fought him for Beanman....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Homer, at Heart, You are a Soft Loving Guy.

So, you mentioned Bear.

"WE" should refer to you, from now on as: Care Bear :)

Jagerdad

PS: No matter how I tried to be friendly, 1911 et al, never stopped by for a fun Visit. "I am Injured" :-(

Not Joking

Fred, sorry to hear of your loss. Lost my precious Australian shepherd a little over a year go. Jenny was my constant companion for 18 years. She got to meet Nickman on one of our hunting trips. Plus a couple other Monster Muley guys. Tossed down a ton of ice-cold Budweisers together. PC

Fred so sorry to hear about Sparky. Remember him in your pu when we met back in 2013. Yes 17 years is hard to forget being with you all the time. Rest in peace Sparky.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom