Loss of Taste and Smell

I had Covid on Thanksgiving, losing my smell was how I knew my number had been drawn.
It took almost 2 months to fully gain smell and taste back to 100%.
Funny thing is I never once had a fever.
My only symptoms were minor body aches for 2 days, and loss of senses for a couple days.

Complete loss of taste and smell for about 3-4 days for me. Slowly came back after that, lasting about a week or so longer before it got back to normal.

One sister still doesn’t have all her taste back after almost a year, and the other still hasn’t recovered full lung function after 4 months. Both jocks.

I lost my taste for about a week and smell for about a month though it is still reduced from what it was. Still trying to get back to full lung capacity. My wife still doesn't have her sense of smell after 3+ months.

I had Covid on Thanksgiving, losing my smell was how I knew my number had been drawn.
It took almost 2 months to fully gain smell and taste back to 100%.
Funny thing is I never once had a fever.
My only symptoms were minor body aches for 2 days, and loss of senses for a couple days.
Pretty sure the loss of sense was way before Covid ?

I had it in early January and my sense of smell is back about 60%. I took about a month to begin to enjoy my morning coffee. It been slowly coming back, my other symptoms disappeared very rapidly in comparison. No lung or other issues.

Got it thanksgiving week, taste still comes and goes... Weird thing is smell has never come back...

Loss of smell and taste were the only symptoms I had. Lost smell completely for about a week, has been slowly coming back since ( about a month). Lost most of my taste initially, but mostly retuned after a week.

Lost mine the middle of November. Maybe 30% recovered. The china flu was pretty mundane. Had way worse influenzas!

Seems thing are some what normal after my second shot yesterday morning. Only issue was a sore left arm so I had to use the right arm last night to take care of the blue pill problem...

I'm a 2/3 of a can of Red Seal fine cut a day guy. But for a week last fall over 2 cans a day...the China man raw bat is expensive!!!!

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around a plumber with a scratch and sniff thing. Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

Can’t you just smell your finger?

Had it in November. Taste and smell went wonky for a couple of weeks, then slowly returned. The one lingering affect though, is that my taste buds are not hyper-sensitive to spicy-sour foods. Sucks because I absolutely LOVE hot-spicy food. Hoping that mellows out....

I have a friend who’s son is in his late 30’s. He had the virus over 8 months ago. She said he still can not smell. Makes you wonder what this virus could do to your heart, lungs, etc. Will there be any issues down the road for those that got the virus??

The night I got my first shot I got sick to my stomach about three times. Then I read a article that states that if you get sick on your first shot you probably already had it. Anyone else see anything on this?

Came down with it Dec 9. Diagnosed Dec 16. Still can't smell, and taste is limited. Which sucks, because I am a foody.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom