Lost Bow and Arrow on I-40

ruthunter

***Attention***
This morning we left Clovis New Mexico unit 40. Somewhere from Clovis to Fort Sumner to the I-40 one of the guys had there Mathews VXR in a soft case blow out the back of the truck. If anyone finds or see’s it posted that it was found please call or text me.
602-758-5535

dang, bad luck followed by great luck! did you have name and number on the case? I need to remember to always put a contact name/number on things like that but rarely do...

That's hilarious. Always ticks me off the amount of people that put stuff in the bed of their truck thinking it'll never blow out driving down the road. Of course it always blows out while I'm behind the dummies.

Great news. I lost my Erblestock pack a few years ago and it had about $500 worth of clothes and gear in it on top of the pack cost. Gone like donkey king .... Hastily stashed it in the back of my truck. Very glad you got it back !!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom