Lost Hunting Gear/optics I-84

Str8shtr

Lost a tote full of hunting gear out of the back of the truck between Brigham city and boise. Could have been before that but pretty sure it was there in Brigham city. Had kuiu clothing, Big agnes sleeping bag, promaster tripod, swaro 85 spotter, kuiu tent and more. Please let me know if you have any info. (5 oh 9) 713 435one.

Hopefully.....pretty slim chance of that these days....but there's a chance. Drove back looking for it but didn't find a thing.

I'm sorry but I'm scratching my head on this one, how does a full tote even bounce out of a truck...no tail gate on or what. With all that gear it should have been heavy enough to stay and not fall out but apparently not.

Truck bed was full. Tote was stacked on top of other totes and strapped down. Was a buddy's gear that left early and flew home. We didn't really think about was in the tote until it was gone.

Man that’s horrible I got a rip in my pack once while out hiking lost ALL my stuff never saw it again

Oh man, I just got sick reading this.
Can auto insurance help in a situation like this?
Sorry man, and good luck i hope it works out.

That’s a big time bummer. If the Swarovski 85 was registered to him have your buddy call them and report it missing.

I once had an atv bag full of stuff blow off the wheeler. (didn't get strapped back down) by the time I could turn around it was road dust on I-15!
That would be some expensive road dust! Sorry man. Hope you find it.

This one time clear out on the desert I found a black bag containing a lil bag of pot a really used pipe and some tools. The pipe and bag are still sitting at that spot. The bag of pot is probably long gone blow clear though the desert! Im sure the dudes that lost it tore the rig apart looking for it and wasn't very happy about the long ride back to town without any smoke!

P.s. thanks for the tools.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom