Lost Spotter

sb2017

This hurts to post...

I took my brother in law out hunting in unit 15 this weekend and all signs are pointing to me leaving my spotting scope standing on the tripod right next to the truck.

I had been using it right next to the truck, then had to spend a few minutes to rearrange all of our gear in the back seat for the drive home. I can't believe I would have forgotten to load it up, but it's 100% not in my truck and 100% not at my house. Drove up there last night as soon as I realized what I had done and it appears it was scooped up.

I know it's nearly impossible odds, but if anyone on here happened to find a spotting scope on a tripod in unit 15 this weekend, I can provide exact details of the spotter, the location, and the time. Gonna really sting to have to replace it, but shame on me for forgetting it there in the first place.

Man, that makes my stomach ache and I could see how that could happen. Hopefully someone honest found it and it finds its way home to you.

I know a lot of people aren’t fans of Facebook. But there are several Colorado hunting groups on there. That a lot of people look at and post lost & found stuff. So if you or somebody you know has access that would help get the word out.

Thank you all, I have requested to join several pages on Facebook that will hopefully get the word out. Have also registered on a few other sites to post there.

If anyone hears anything, I'm more than happy to pay a finders fee or something like that. It's hard to provide a reward with something like this because if the person who found it is in it for a reward, keeping the spotter would be the highest paying option.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom