Low back pain

feddoc

Long Time Member
A friend and classmate celebrated his birthday on August 9th and he said his back was bothering him. He got an MRI on the 10th and they discovered stage 4 Melanoma that had spread to his liver and lungs. They were in the process of developing chemotherapy for him but his liver shut down and he went so quick.

He died this past week.

Back pain is no joke. Take care of yourselves.

Damn. I thought you were gonna ask about ring-dinger Dr. Johnson from Houston or something. Very sorry to hear different. Condolences...

A friend and classmate celebrated his birthday on August 9th and he said his back was bothering him. He got an MRI on the 10th and they discovered stage 4 Melanoma that had spread to his liver and lungs. They were in the process of developing chemotherapy for him but his liver shut down and he went so quick.

He died this past week.

Back pain is no joke. Take care of yourselves.
It's hard to lose good friends they are so hard to come by. True friends that is............Sorry for your loss Doc

Sorry for your loss, my wife was diagnosed with melanoma last fall and they did not get it all out. In March made a trip to Huntsman Cancer Center where they cut the rest out, but there were cells that still did not look write. Do to COVID she could not go back to Salt Lake, so we’ve had a long 6 month wait. We got back to Huntsman Center last week, thank God and the finest doctors on earth she is cancer free. Like feddoc said back pain or a weird mole is nothing to let go. My wife said the Utah Cancer doctors are top notch. I was not allowed in the hospital, but I am very thankful for the help my wife got from Utah. Maybe I will let up on the master baiters.

Sorry for your loss, my wife was diagnosed with melanoma last fall and they did not get it all out. In March made a trip to Huntsman Cancer Center where they cut the rest out, but there were cells that still did not look write. Do to COVID she could not go back to Salt Lake, so we’ve had a long 6 month wait. We got back to Huntsman Center last week, thank God and the finest doctors on earth she is cancer free. Like feddoc said back pain or a weird mole is nothing to let go. My wife said the Utah Cancer doctors are top notch. I was not allowed in the hospital, but I am very thankful for the help my wife got from Utah. Maybe I will let up on the master baiters.
Glad to read that your wife is good.

My co-worker and hunting partner had back pain and was diagnosed with Melanoma at age 51. Within a month he was gone. Sorry to hear it Doc.

Cancer sucks. I've had it, my dad, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and my older brother survived prostate cancer and then died from pancreatic cancer after he got through the prostate cancer.

Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom