Low demand unit success ?

Bookhead

Very Active Member
Went ahead and stuck one this morning I've been watching this summer. Can't get them high demand tags so I gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel and work for it

20220901_134746.jpg

20220901_080607.jpg

20220901_081143.jpg

You’re a smart man. Women are dream killers ( I say that knowing my wife stalks me on here) Only worse thing is if they want to start to go hunting with you.
I'm not very smart but what you said is damn sure the truth

No that pic is about a mile and half away zoomed in on the scope and the phone lol I know looks like **** ?

What’s wrong with hugging your bros? It gets lonely on the mountain. Gay for the stay!!

I thought it had something to do with the border states electric hat. Just another reason to my list to stay with graybar..

Outstanding buck!!!!!

I thought it had something to do with the border states electric hat. Just another reason to my list to stay with graybar..

Outstanding buck!!!!!
I’ve never heard of border states electric. Up here graybar sucks and we only use them for comm stuff. Our go to is Stusser electric (CED company) and Northcoast (sonapar)

Damn right! That's a fantastic bow buck.

He!! ya man, I'd be happy to take one like that this year with a rifle.... except I'm mentoring so probably won't be a shooter at all.

Congrats on getting the job done! Ya dun good.

Zeke

PS: Looks to me like the bottom of the barrel treated you very well.

Damn right! That's a fantastic bow buck.

He!! ya man, I'd be happy to take one like that this year with a rifle.... except I'm mentoring so probably won't be a shooter at all.

Congrats on getting the job done! Ya dun good.

Zeke

PS: Looks to me like the bottom of the barrel treated you very well.
Well I hope it all works out for you and who you take hunting this year I hope you both get a bigger one then mine!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom