Low Moisture Winter for Utah

3Fingerbrown

Overall most of the State is in a pretty low level of moisture as I write this here in nearly March of 2021. There is some time for this to change but it isn't looking great. I'm wondering what everyone's predictions are for the effect of a dry winter. Thanks

ut_swepctnormal_update.png

Overall most of the State is in a pretty low level of moisture as I write this here in nearly March of 2021. There is some time for this to change but it isn't looking great. I'm wondering what everyone's predictions are for the effect of a dry winter. Thanks

ut_swepctnormal_update.png
Vegetation won’t do as well and dry up earlier.

I actually gave a little thought on which area was most likely to burn this summer when putting in for hunts. Pretty sad

It’s not looking good for this year. Game departments are already trucking water to fill some guzzlers.

We have head some improvement from recent snowfall. Parts of Eastern and Southeast Utah are back to normal but Northern, Central and especially Southwest Utah are still very dry.

D8BA2C11-EFCD-4735-9E4D-9B0D2A726082.jpeg

These last few storms here in tje northeastern portion of the state have been game changers for sure. Now if we can get some spring and summer moisture things will be looking much better.

And we've had some significant snow storms in March & April in years past, so who knows. Any little bit will help.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom