Lowland Mulies 3

Founder

Founder Since 1999
This video has the best clip of them all! Me and my 2002 buck! LOL

Actually, this is a pretty good video. Steve Alderman found the famous "Hattrick" again. Many believed that the giant buck had been hit by a car or poached, but in reality, had just disappeared for a couple years.
If you haven't seen the first 2 Lowland Mulies videos, you're missing out on seeing a beast with triple drops.

Anyway, in addition to more footage of Hattrick, Steve has an awesome fight scene between two huge bucks, an INCREDIBLE Idaho archery kill in-which a guy uses a Bull Blind setup in the open and shoots a 197 buck at about 20 yards! The buck is tall and heavy and the footage is great.

There are several bucks harvested on film. One with a shotgun in Oregon---neat buck but the one side is screwed up.
The cover picture (below) is of Steve Alderman's buck---a mid-180ish Idaho buck that he and his buddy tracked down and Steve shot it in its bed.

Obviously the best clip is of the good looking dude sitting in the snow with the monster droptine muley from Colorado. He (I) was quite excited to have gotten so lucky.

What did you all think of this video?

lowland3.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I thought this video was very well done and I love his series because I am so familiar with the area he is hunting/filming. I now live out of state, but I do the best I can each year to get back home each year to see those mighty sage lowland muleys. I like #3 so much that I just ordered #4. Looking forward to it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom