lowland mulies????????

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Last night I watched my dvd copies of lowland mulies 1 and 2. I really like the videos and have no complaints but I did notice something funny. After the video, there were some ads for the sponsors. One was for Desert Sage camo. The ad showed two hunters posing with a big buck and wearing said camo. The funny thing was that the hunt was part of the video and when it took place, neither of the hunters was wearing the camo.
I just wondered if this is common practice among camo companies- have somone kill a buck then change into your product for a quick photo session???? Legally it's fine and I guess I don't really care either, but doesn't showing a successfull hunter in your camo at least imply that it was used in the hunt??? I just thought it was kind of funny......

I guess that a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. I'm sure that putting together a quality video is a lot of hard work. They are probably just trying to do what they can in order to make it work and make some money in the process.

A lot of companies do it that way, especially guides. They will wear their hunting clothes and then for pictures change into their shirts that say XXX guides and outfits or whatever their company name is.

Oh and Andy you owe me 11 bucks for the trip. I'm going to a new spot on our horses and if you want your gear packed in you better pay up!!!

Did I borrow money? I can't remember but I always remember when someone owes me, isn't that funny.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom