loyalty point?

Paradox

If you have the loyalty point and the hunter ed point, if you draw a tag do you start the next year with 2 points or do you have to apply for 5 years to get the loyalty point?

Ed

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

You go into the next draw with 2 pts as you said. You keep the loyalty point as long as you keep applying without interuption. So don't screw up you application as some have done, it's a costly mistake(1 loyalty + 1 bonus point).

I thought that Loyalty points were species specific? you had to have applied for 5 years, for a specific species to get a loyalty point. for example, if an applicant applied for Bull Elk for 5 years, then they would earn a Loyalty point. Opon being drawn for Bull Elk that applicant would not have a loyalty point for Bull Elk until they had applied again for 5 years.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-11 AT 06:56AM (MST)[p]hwh,

As long as you have been "loyal" and kept applying for the species (elk in your example) you dont lose your loyalty point, unless you get rejected or dont apply. Even if you draw you keep the loyalty point.

Thanks,
Guess I wasn't the only one confused!
Should be able to hunt every year with 2 points.

Ed

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

can anyone tell me when the loyalty points are applied. I looked today and thought I should have a loyalty point since last year was the 5th year in a row but it doesnt show up yet. thanks

I think you have to apply for 5 years before you get the LP. This is my 6th year and this is what my points look like. Note the circled date. Sometimes the website runs behind, as in a month or two.

AZ Points.PNG

If last years draw (2020) was your 5th consecutive for that species, you would have been given point #5 and the loyalty point, after that draw, at the next update which was Nov 4 2020. You jump from 4 to 6. The new portal is a bit hosed for some people and you may be caught up in that. A quick glance at your application history will show where the system has you.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom