Luckiest You’ve Got in Antelope Draw

DownThePipe

What’s the luckiest you have got on drawing Arizona Antelope with the lowest point total? Did you take advantage of your luck and shoot a nice one???

I drew a NR tag with only 16 points. That's about half of usual!! Hunted one buck all muzzy season and couldn't close the deal.

060BB057-F316-4BB9-B3E5-9B3AA163769B.jpeg

My daughter drew 5b rifle antelope the very first time she applied when she was 10 years old. Tag #1 out of only 5 tags. All she had was her hunter safety point. She walked her butt off and never once complained.

I have been fortunate to draw 5 antelope tags as a resident in AZ over a 32 year period. Filled 4 of 5 tags and had an opportunity at a book buck on the hunt I didn't tag a pronghorn on. Livestock screwed it up for me, oh well.

I want to see more of this one......does the fact that the hunter is a pip squeak make it look bigger than it is??
She was pretty little so it probably does look bigger than it is. I had it scored by an official measurer and it was 79 and some change. Not sure if it still is but for years this picture of my daughter and her antelope was on display at the Flagstaff G&F office.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom