Lunch With a CAT

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
Well, while my Book Cliffs archery mule deer adventure got a bit western with a few blown tires on the trip to and from, damaged truck and trailer, broken bow parts, and darn near colliding with a herd of cows on the roadway at night.......a Sunday afternoon lunch with the legendary CAT was definitely a highlight of the trip. Maybe even more than the buck I arrowed opening morning. :) Thanks for lunch, CAT.....good meeting you and B.

BOHNTR )))---------->

At least he bagged a Buck, a Cat and a Bagged Lunch. Plus, Moo-Moo Cows Lives Matter and none were harmed in the filming of this Hunt.

BOHNTR... I figured you'd catch that "New Guy" Obfuscation. What's one digit among skim readers...? :)

If I post technical matters its over looked, so...at the advice of my Psychiatrist + Brain Surgeon + Parasitologist I went under Dah Radar....Yah Know, 2 B accepted :)

You're more the welcomed here, Jagerhead. Friendly banter is acceptable. Don't get too technical, as we may believe you're insulting us....somehow. :)

As for Bess' stature.....he can't really say. But I will say he's more hissing and growling than actually biting. :) He's alright in my book.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Hey BOHNTR?

To & From?

Wasn't wanting to Hear that?

Hopefully you Don't Have Matching Sides on your Dodge Now?

Was Kinda Hoping You'd Be Spending More Time Here in the Basin On Your Hunt!

I Was Actually planning on Making a Run or two for you with Gas & Goodies!

But As Usual,BOHNTR put the SMACK Down on His Buck Opening Morning!(Wished I'd been there to Help You Rather than Working!)

I Hit The Sack at 9:00 PM Saturday Night & Back up at Midnight gettin Stuff ready to go & was Out the Door by 2:00 AM Headed to the Book Cliffs!

Went Past BOHNTR'S Camp at 4:30 AM & No Lights were on!

I'm Thinking 2 Things:

He's already Tagged Out or Smarter than Me & Still Resting!:D

Me & Jr Drive About 18 Miles to the West of BOHNTR'S Camp & Put the Look on Quite a Few Bucks!

Drove,Rode & Glassed 1/2 a Day!

It was Damn Near Samich Time & I Told Jr We needed to be headed towards BOHNTR'S Camp for the Mid-Day Get together!

BOHNTR had already told me about some of the Bad Luck He'd had on the Way to TARDville on the Phone a few Nights Prior!

Them Damn Deer Steaks are gonna be Spendy this Year!:D:D:D

We Get to BOHNTR'S Camp & Thew UDWR Is watching Him Like a Hawk!:D

We Meet BOHNTR & BOHNTR Jr,GREAT People,Yes I Have Friends in KALI!:D

We Threw on a Few Buffalo Burgers!

Tried to get BOHNTR to Drink a Chilled DEW with Me but to No Avail,He Said His Blood Pressure was already High enough!:D

We Enjoyed the Few Hours We Spent with BOHNTR & His Son C!

They Are GREAT People!

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

>Is the CAT really 5'2" 100lbs.
>like we all imagined? :D
>

Hey Eel?

The 5'2" part is Perty Close!

But The 100 lb part?

(((Somebody Lied!:D:D:D!)))

Intern[/font]

Gee-Will-Ah-Ker's....had Mr.BOHNTR invited me, a fellow Californian, I could have been the FREE Camp Chef; Pop-Corn for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. I'd even ride on the Roof Rack.

Whyzzz elkassassin rate so high + have the Social Life.....?

No wonder I'm left behind...? :-(

57258challenges.jpg

>Well, while my Book Cliffs archery
>mule deer adventure got a
>bit western with a few
>blown tires on the trip
>to and from, damaged truck
>and trailer, broken bow parts,
>and darn near colliding with
>a herd of cows on
>the roadway at night.......a Sunday
>afternoon lunch with the legendary
>CAT was definitely a highlight
>of the trip. Maybe
>even more than the buck
>I arrowed opening morning.
>:) Thanks for lunch,
>CAT.....good meeting you and B.
>
>
>BOHNTR )))---------->

Did he stiff you with the bill like he did me?

How come he's not sittin on top the hill in the background for the pic?:D Congrats bohntr! Nice lookin buck!

Thanks guys.....and Bess for posting the photo. It was definitely an 'adventure'. Not one I'll forget anytime soon.

Yup, Bess, you read it right........another blowout on the way home! This one on the trailer......in the middle of the Virgin River Gorge!!! As you know this is not the ideal location to change a trailer tire. Got a bit western for a while.

To top it off.....the tranny started slipping a bit after gassing up in Nephi! Darn Beehive State was after me on this trip. :) I was able to nurse it home.......now the repair work begins.

Here's one other highlight of the trip.....snapped a photo of this guy too!

75371dsc0151.jpg

77456dsc0153.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

The group of guys on the Ridge is UDWR. One is wearing a Dead Tree Suit.

Where's the Highway Carnage Pictures...?

Plus, since elkassassin ( Known for Bombastic Chicanery ) posted the Buck Picture...I wonder about Authentication Certification Seal and, a conspiracy theory ie: The Picture is approved by the BOHNTR'S HQ, Staff & Contributors....Firestone, Goodrich and the Utah Tow Truckers association.

The Buffalo is another suit worn by UDWR.... I am sure of it.

:) Jagerdad :)

A-holes! You NEVER invite me!

Bess is afraid of me. He didn't want me to whoop his butt in front of you, I guess. ;-)

Hey JENNY!

I Went to Bed at 9:00 PM Saturday Night!

I Got Up at Midnight to get stuff Ready!

Left at 2:00 AM!

Thought Seriously about calling you at 2:00 AM to see if you wanted to go?:D:D:D

We Need a Cook & a Dishwasher for a Long Day Trip!:D

JUDAS!

That all I get offered is a Butt Whoopin?

Intern[/font]

Dang BOHNTR!

You're Having Tire Troubles about like what We Had Last Fall!

You Might wanna Get ahold of RANS!

He Packs This Thing Called a 'Spare Tranny in the Trunk' Type a Thing!:D

Glad You Made it Home Safely!

Them Items can be Repaired/Replaced!

How Much Are Them Deer Steaks Worth?:D:D:D

Intern[/font]

Ha.....well you have a point there amigo.....those steaks are going to cost darn near as much as a high-end filet mignon at some fancy restaurant in Indian Wells. But heck.....I did have fun! :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

Ya!

Ain't No Fun that Comes Cheap!:D

Intern[/font]

bessy, how in gods name do you stay on this forum????

mm has to be the most lifeless forums ive ever seen now. i check in about every 6 months and it just gets more and more boring.

everyone on here must be voting for hillary cuz their all dead!

STOMPER, here at MM we have to improvise and make do with the resources we have at times. :D

We'll never let President Hillary (or any other President) stop us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom