MAD COW FOUND IN CANADA!!

M

manny15

I was watching CNN late last night, they have a confermed case of mad cow Disease in canada, they didn't say which province it came from but the person that they were interviewing said they are trying to trace the animals origin, weather it came from Europe or not, but he also said it may have come from Elk or Deer.

so are they saying that CWD and MCD are linked...?...if they are' what does this mean for deer and elk, now that mainstream society has linked the two together, sounds like troulble to me........

Haven't heard a thing about this other than from you so I don't know. Lets just hope not!

I don't think the distinctions between mad cow, scrapies, Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease, etc are as great as they make it sound. They are all cause by prions. They are all spongiform encephalopathy, just with different names based on different species. In other words the only difference between mad cow and chronic wasting is the name.

These prions have shown cross species transmission success (sheep to cows - cows to humans i.e. scrapies to mad cow and mad cow to Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease)

a01an.gif

I forgot to mention that Mcdonalds buy's canadian beef, don't mean to cause a racuss for the canadian's, but it's starting to get a little scarry, I'm going back to raising my own beef again..

OK,OK, let me see Mad Cow, Salmonella, E-Coli, CWD,Funny how these things keep popping up right before a BBQ holiday! MY OPINION! Left wing vegan-animal rights groups and a sympathetic left-wing driven media!Again my opinion( coming from a guy who's been a butcher fo 25yrs and a hunter longer than that!)-----------(HunterHarry)

Read these articles:

Part 1:
http://www.westonaprice.org/myths_truths/myths_truths_mad.html

Part 2:
http://www.westonaprice.org/myths_truths/myths_truths_mad2.html

This is new research that is going on by an English farmer that didn't spray his herd with a pesticide and they never got or have gotten Mad Cows Disease, even though they continued to eat bone and meat meals. He feels that is this pesticide. And for the deer- one thing is that to much manganese in the body will turn the brain to mush. Colorado's soil is very high in manganese. Also salt licks put out by hunters has high quantities of it, cause they want the antlers to be bigger.

I don't claim to be an expert but read these articles. They make so much more sense then anything I have ever heard. And I still eat my game and beef with no fear!

any time ya mess with mother nature, eventually something bad will happen. at least we know why they act like they do up north now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom