MADE IN USA!!!

E

elkantler75

during these very rough economic times we need to keep our money in our country. BUY USA!! the rest of the world is benefiting from our consumer based lifestyle. we cant let that be our downfall.

Sorry but impossible to do. With these guys that are so anti-business and the tax the big buisness untill they move out of the country or Unionize the work force to make a manufacturing plant in the US a thing of the past, because you cannot make a profit with the Unions and the tax system on buisness.

Even some brands that you would think are still made here sorry not anymore. Looks at labels all I find anymore is made in China. Jeans, shirts, shoes. Believe me I tried then got so PO'd that I had to quit looking at labels.

>And just which party is in
>bed with the unions?
>And which party is for more
>taxes on corporations?
>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right, on 202!! Wheres the voice of that liberal bunch in here? zigga, piper, Huntindude, Huntinaddict........ ???? Im sure we can get some response from em.. IM sure there pro UNION!!!

after the coming collapse guys we will go back to making things. People will be so fed up by then they'll demand it as their standard of living drops like a rock. Production produces wealth, a service economy does not, plain and simple.

thats good, I try to by American made when possible.but consider this, Housing is very expensive in this country, we have fairly high taxes, we have by far the most expensive health care in the world, we spend by far the most money on the military of any country and we are in debt for more money than any country has ever been, so are you putting the blame on blue collar Americans? should we work harder for less?

A good reason to keep buying Leupold optics. A couple of years ago I bought a Burris Full Field II since the ad in cabelas said Made in USA. It turns out only their top end scope are still made here.

Beanman

at the rate that the government is dishing out the "band aid" money, our dollar is getting very inflated. if we keep sending dollars overseas we will print even more and inflate it again. this is not good. will the blue collar guy be happy with 45 dollars an hour if it costs 20 for a loaf of bread?

In 4 yrs a guy like Ron Paul can win! Probably will too. They've printed 4.6 trillion so far and its far from over. I've heard other reports they've printed 7.4 trillion. Either way, for a country that is bankrupt and cannot pay off its existing bills, it going to get a whole lot worse before someone emerges with the balls to fix this mess.

I ALWAYS but American first when I have a choice. ALWAYS

Some of you hate unions and democrats so bad you'd rather but chink junk just to spite them ? that's just too good, what bunch of clowns.

well Wyoming and the union just gave up davis bacon wage determination.
it costs my son 12 bucks a hour wage cut.
I'm a business owner and i do not support what they just did.
the state of Wyoming has a big budget surplus and the feds are passing out money for infrastructure.
if we can't get the wage we can't compete for help. in order to get the best electricians and highway workers we need to out pay other states.
i'm not a died the the wool union gung hoe guy but i am for higher pay better bennies and safe job sites.
i'm a IBEW and National Electrical Contractors Association member
its the unions political stance i don't agree with. i vote republican.

>http://www.leupold.com/corporate/about-us/a-message-from-our-ceo/

Actually only the goldring series of anything leupold is made in the US. Their Green ring, which includes all rangefinders a believe and a few other optics are made in i believe japan but someonewhere over there.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

I'll buy what I want to buy that is also legal. That is part of what it means to be "free." Usually my buying is dictated by the combination of value and quality. I bought a dozen G&H decoys at the Henrietta, Oklahoma store. About $95 for dozen standard sized mallard decoys with twist heads. Not the cheapest decoys around, but I'm told maybe the best quality decoys around. They last longer, their paint remains good longer. The store claims they are the last US made decoy on the market. I would have bought Chinese decoys in an instant if they had a better reputation for quality. I have bought some Filson wool products -- again, high quality. On the other hand, I prefer to buy US military surplus wool trousers for about $20/pair than pay $160/pair for the Filson medium weight wool trousers -- here's where the value portion of my buying process comes into play. I'm not convinced the Filson $160/pair medium weight trousers really deliver substantially greater quality for hunting pants than the M51 US Military surplus wool trousers I have been able to buy at $20/pair.

It isn't patriotism, in my view, to buy an inferior US product or a non-competitive US product. We pride ourselves on being competitive and the best business people in the world. How is that promoted by buying inferior and/or non-competitive products?

Maybe we have some bad trade agreements in place with some foreign governments. Maybe, for example, our rice grown by US farmers ought to be able to compete fairly on the markets of Japan and Korea. I'm with you. Go work that problem and if you don't get satisfaction, block imports from those countries to our markets if they don't provide fair access to their markets for those of our products that are more competitive than their own. But don't ask me to unilaterally buy US, however.

I haven't seen anything made in China that is better than US made, it's a price thing only not a quality thing and you get waht you pay for.

I don't like ricer cars either, that's just me, I want American steel not some nip rickshaw on my property, plus what japs call heavy duty is a joke when you're running a ranch. I can't argue they make some good vehicles, just not good enough to get me to switch.

There is only on exception I make and that's optics, most of my scopes are Leupold but I have a few Swarovski scopes, and my spotter and binocs are Swarovski and Leica, they are better. I do run into times when I want to buy American goods and I just can't because they don't exist, I hope that changes soon.

Where would I go to buy those all important resin poored yard figurines that are "made in america"?? Walmart only has the chinese version

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB

That's exactly what I'm talking about, I just can't get enough of those things, now available in unleaded as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom