Made it happen in Nevada

KJW

Got lucky and drew an archery antelope tag in Nevada and on the evening of day 4 it all worked out. 67 yards spot and stalk. My biggest goat to date. ITS HUNTING SEASON MY FRIENDS!

33F5DBAD-B0D6-4372-B0B6-FE102B6DE1C4.png

Thanks everyone. I got lucky with the sun setting perfectly. I’ve also learned that when I am by myself setting up my phone for video works the best and saves jumping back and forth setting a timer. I kick the video on and can move positions and move the animal slowly and when I think I’ve got enough I can just pan through the video and grab screen shots. Good luck to everyone this season. Hope you kill giants and fill those freezers!!

Thanks everyone. I got lucky with the sun setting perfectly. I’ve also learned that when I am by myself setting up my phone for video works the best and saves jumping back and forth setting a timer. I kick the video on and can move positions and move the animal slowly and when I think I’ve got enough I can just pan through the video and grab screen shots. Good luck to everyone this season. Hope you kill giants and fill those freezers!!
Awesome photo, conrgrats! Good idea with the video. I bought a little $10 bluetooth clicker on amazon that works great to snap photos with my phone, so I can do the same thing and snap on a few second delay...also works well for phone skoping.

Congratulations that’s a really nice Goat.
And archery makes it even sweeter. You’re a good hunter and photographer. Thanks for posting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom