Made it to the club. B&C Utah buck!

Jdefa801

I know. I know, 2016 is old news. Just figured I share some pics with some like minded people. I procrastinated on getting this guy officially scored but after looking at the Utah Big Game Records for typical mule deer I decided it was worth while. This was a DIY hunt, taken on the Bookcliffs in Utah with a rifle back in 2016. He went 207 7/8 Gross and 199 3/8 Net typical B&C. He’s my best buck to date and made great memories on this hunt! Thanks for looking.

EF16D3E6-FF45-4CB5-B79B-DFB78BD102C0.jpeg

228D0EF4-93A4-42E8-A3EE-B6FB703190CF.jpeg

7C48450E-551F-4697-920F-810DCD390282.jpeg

D220AE6F-93BA-41BF-B617-2B8A649765E2.jpeg

AF60509B-C22E-416A-81B8-D6413767A57B.jpeg

Thats an awesome buck! Cant get much better combo of mains and g2s than that! Congrats. I was able to get a buck into the book a few years back too, pretty cool.

Congratulations on a beautiful buck! Beyond popular belief, having a muley officially make the all-time book is not a frequent occurrence. A great tribute to a great animal.

Waiting for Bess to chime in........"that was the last big buck in the Book Cliffs!"

incredible typical! Any other kill photos? Thanks for sharing!
Unfortunately I didn’t get too many after kill. And the one main photo I got, got me some pushback for “disrespecting the animal” (understandably). I was all hyped about getting him and didn’t mean, nor have I ever meant any disrespect for any of my harvests but I was sitting on the animal. I’m sure I’ll get some flack here too but I’ve said my peace.
96F49153-F79A-4E0D-906E-22ED799B162D.jpeg

I know. I know, 2016 is old news. Just figured I share some pics with some like minded people. I procrastinated on getting this guy officially scored but after looking at the Utah Big Game Records for typical mule deer I decided it was worth while. This was a DIY hunt, taken on the Bookcliffs in Utah with a rifle back in 2016. He went 207 7/8 Gross and 199 3/8 Net typical B&C. He’s my best buck to date and made great memories on this hunt! Thanks for looking.

View attachment 17889

View attachment 17891

View attachment 17894

View attachment 17896

View attachment 17902
I had the multi season tag in the Book Cliffs that year. Spent 11 days on multiple hunts and never saw anything even close to this stud. Awesome.!!

I had the multi season tag in the Book Cliffs that year. Spent 11 days on multiple hunts and never saw anything even close to this stud. Awesome.!!
I wish I could take credit for the scout and hunt of this buck. We scouted a bit ourselves and never seen anything close to him either. That morning we saw some bodies in the buck brush so I had my brother do a push through them while I sat on a vantage point. I couldn’t believe my eyes when this guy came out.

I wish I could take credit for the scout and hunt of this buck. We scouted a bit ourselves and never seen anything close to him either. That morning we saw some bodies in the buck brush so I had my brother do a push through them while I sat on a vantage point. I couldn’t believe my eyes when this guy came out.

Better to be lucky than good. I believe you make your own luck my just keeping your “fly on the water”.

Nice job. Some people get weird about people sitting on bucks. Some people think it's disrespectful, but really people are just posing for a picture and not thinking much more about it. People that chime in about that are getting caught up in the thick of thin things. Awesome buck!

View attachment 17889

View attachment 17891

View attachment 17894

View attachment 17896

View attachment 17902
great buck I would have had him scored as well. Once in a lifetime buck there....

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Getting a B&C muley buck is very rare. I hope to tag one someday but know by odds are not great.

I literally keep going back to the picture of your Pedestal... that buck and mount are unreal man. Thats what my legit dream is made of. Congrats again.