Madison River Fishing Trip

crimedog

Every year for the last 60+ years my dad, his brother, another uncle and assorted friends have been going to Montana and fishing the Upper Madison. They started off fishing with bullheads they would capture before fishing before moving onto Rapalas. Due to work etc.. I have not been able to go for a number of years but was able to go this year with my 82 yo father. I have gone on trips with him where he has caught 40+ fish. It's like watching a vacuum cleaner go up the river. This trip was a lot of fun as the Video shows.

Every year for the last 60+ years my dad, his brother, another uncle and assorted friends have been going to Montana and fishing the Upper Madison. They started off fishing with bullheads they would capture before fishing before moving onto Rapalas. Due to work etc.. I have not been able to go for a number of years but was able to go this year with my 82 yo father. I have gone on trips with him where he has caught 40+ fish. It's like watching a vacuum cleaner go up the river. This trip was a lot of fun as the Video shows.

great song and great post I love that your dad and his buddies are doing this as they do and you can be part of it.

We love the river, and Hebgen too! Fish ice out and all of May. Normally there on the river from June 25 until July 10th. Awesome fishing then

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom