Magazine Capacity

bragabit

Does UT still have a 5 round magazine capacity for rifles during the deer hunt. My primary magazine is only 4 rounds. But, I have a 10 round I would like to pack my extra shells in.

I know that use to be the rule. But I went threw the Big Game Field Regulations and the Big Game Application Guidebook. I cant find it in ether. I have been looking for a five shot magazine for a AR 10 and can only find 10 shot magazines. So when you posted up I went threw both and cannot find it in any of them. I guess if I call the main office of the DNR. Speak with someone there and they tell me its ok. Then we should be golden !!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-16 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]The magazine restriction in the rulebook disappeared quite some time ago. That's why I carry a belt-fed saw.

Just call the dwr multiple times I'm sure you'll find your answer with one of the dozen attempts. LOL

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom