Magnetic bino cases safe?

Nevadahunter

I am looking at the Badlands magnetic bino case for Leica rangefinding binos mainly to keep the weather and dust off them. Can the magnetics effect the electronics on the binos at all? Any feedback greatly appreciated! Thanks

I haven't used any electronic devices with my Badlands but I have seen other people use the rangefinding Leicas without any problems.

There are magnetic fields everywhere in our daily lives, everything that has a speaker or electric motor has magnets in it.

If I had a pacemaker I probably wouldn't use one. But I wouldn't put a cell phone in my shirt pocket either.

I have used a Badlands for several years but if I was looking for a new one I would be looking at the Kuiu, Alaska Guide or FHF.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-16 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]I just purchased a pair of leica geovid hd-b 10x42's and they did not fit well in my badlands bino case. I just purchased a Alaskan guide Denali and it fits perfectly and I think I will like it a lot better than the badlands. Nothing against badlands I used my badlands bino case for years and it worked great with my vortex razors 8x42. I just like the way the new geovid fit in the Alaskan guiide, and I like additional pockets on the Alaskans guide.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

I have never had any issues with the magnetic Badlands case and electronics. Having said that, after owning the Badlands case, and Kuiu case, I have settled on Alaska Guide Creations and love it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom