Magnificent Seven Muleys

BillyLif27

Does anyone know the stories or names of each of the bucks pictured? I know the buck farthest to the left is the Bigfoot buck but I’ve been curious about the origin of the others.
9F023D17-321A-4646-B6F6-BCAECEC1D17E.jpeg

2nd: I can't remember the details of... edit: I think he was like 48 wide but that's all I remember about it.
3rd from left is a buck Ryan Hatch killed scored 288
4th is an old late 1800's buck killed by a native American, has had a bunch of points fixed, but would have been a world record if it was still intact.
5th is the buck of justice
6th is a Colorado buck that scored 306 if memory serves me right.
7th was killed in northern Arizona scored 244 I think.

Last edited:
Any pictures or names you know of to look some of them up by? The hatch buck sounds like it might be Joe Dirt but I’m not super familiar with the buck. The native buck struck my eye and I was really curious

Any pictures or names you know of to look some of them up by? The hatch buck sounds like it might be Joe Dirt but I’m not super familiar with the buck. The native buck struck my eye and I was really curious
I honestly don't remember all that info, that's just what I could remember from years ago being obsessed with that picture lol.

The native buck didn't have alot of info out about it other than what I said above.

The Hatch buck was killed in the late 80's before they was naming them so I don't think it is the buck you are referring to but maybe.

The buck of justice you can Google and find all kinds of information on.

That 7th buck was killed on the Kaibab in the early 90s I think.

All those bucks were in the late 90's and early 2000's kings calanders as well.

I honestly don't remember all that info, that's just what I could remember from years ago being obsessed with that picture lol.

The native buck didn't have alot of info out about it other than what I said above.

The Hatch buck was killed in the late 80's before they was naming them so I don't think it is the buck you are referring to but maybe.

The buck of justice you can Google and find all kinds of information on.

That 7th buck was killed on the Kaibab in the early 90s I think.

All those bucks were in the late 90's and early 2000's kings calanders as well.
I’m familiar with the buck of Justice just didn’t recognize it I guess.
3873E5EF-1E1A-4510-84C1-5FED297456D9.jpeg

In the second rendition of the print though I believe the far right looks like the broder buck and third from the left looks like the mundy buck

2nd: I can't remember the details of... edit: I think he was like 48 wide but that's all I remember about it.
3rd from left is a buck Ryan Hatch killed scored 288
4th is an old late 1800's buck killed by a native American, has had a bunch of points fixed, but would have been a world record if it was still intact.
5th is the buck of justice
6th is a Colorado buck that scored 306 if memory serves me right.
7th was killed in northern Arizona scored 244 I think.
Where was the Colorado buck taken?

I've always been partial to the one called the dirty dozen(pictured below) I don't know anything about these bucks but I always figured if I ever seen a buck herd like this I've died and gone to heaven and didn't know it

20230201_145748.jpg

20230201_145820.jpg

20230201_145826.jpg

I always thought that one was too cluttered up, I was never a fan of it.
All of them are a bit too unrealistic for my liking. It’s a good idea to have all the horns together like that but it would have been cool to see it done differently and more realistic so you could see the horns

I honestly don't remember, just remember it was Colorado and he scored 306, was always my favorite buck of the bunch because of the double drops.
I believe that is the Golden Buck.......Golden Obray's buck. 306 or 307. It's a giant. I did some business with Golden years ago and he gave me a replica of that buck. After a few years, I gave the antlers to a friend because it was so much bigger than all my bucks in the house. It made all my best look little.:mad::ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom