Making America Great Again

1685806970654.png

Make no mistake about it, both parties are corrupt in similar and different ways as most people already know. Politics in general is a dirty corrupt game/business. There are plenty of items to add to the list for both... ie.. Biden family corruption ... Trump family corruption... Biden laptop... Trump real estate, Biden bribery, Trump money laundering etc..

I am referring to the "MAGA" slogan that was the branded symbol of Donald Trump's campaign(s). When I say Manipulating All Gullible Americans I am using a play on words referring to those Americans who were manipulated and continue to be manipulated by trumps biggest lie - that the election was stolen.

jeezus....memes are cute.....but the cutest ones have some truth....

Stop embarrassing yourself.....he banged her, he didn't marry her
Oh your so smart. WTF cares? Hunter banged his brother's widow. Told her she should get tested for STDs. afterwards. This is the "smartest guy Joey knows"

Make no mistake about it, both parties are corrupt in similar and different ways as most people already know. Politics in general is a dirty corrupt game/business. There are plenty of items to add to the list for both... ie.. Biden family corruption ... Trump family corruption... Biden laptop... Trump real estate, Biden bribery, Trump money laundering etc..

I am referring to the "MAGA" slogan that was the branded symbol of Donald Trump's campaign(s). When I say Manipulating All Gullible Americans I am using a play on words referring to those Americans who were manipulated and continue to be manipulated by trumps biggest lie - that the election was stolen.
I understand and mostly agree. The problem is there is only one party that has the law come down on them. I hope you can see that. I truly hope that even the most ardent lefty’s can see the complete hypocrisy going on and what they are trying to accomplish.

I seriously don’t care what party you endorse, if you can’t see what is actually going on and you cheer for it….you are part of the problem. Everyone should be speaking up and saying this isn’t right, no matter your affiliation. Have some f*cling backbone and speak up because this is headed someplace we don’t want to go. Blindly following and going along with whatever your particular party is doing regardless of the repercussions is what they have trained us to do because of the constant mantra of pitting us against each other. Keeping us distracted from what’s really going on.

We are all being screwed, some of us realizing it while others follow blindly….leading us right in the hole.

We need more people to be Americans and stand up for what that means. We are way more a like than different and people need to start realizing that.

Last edited:
“We only have one set of laws…and no one is above the law”….has become the punchline to a bad joke
Along with the terms racism and unity….coming from the most racist and divisive leaders we’ve ever had.

I honestly can’t remember a time where what the leaders say is EXACTLY the opposite of what’s really happening….every f**cling word out of their mouth is a lie, every word.

When Trump was close to exposing the Biden’s corruption in Ukraine, what did the swamp do? Impeach him.

Now, House GOP has evidence from the FBI of Biden’s criminal bribery pay for play scheme and what does the swamp do?Indict Trump.

If you haven’t noticed the pattern it’s time to wake up.

This is their pattern EVERY time some bad news is about to hit them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom