Manfrotto Tripod help

Mallards_Only

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-11 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]I just purchased a Swaro spotter and "Manfrotto" tripod from a guy online. At least, I think it's a Manfrotto. It came in a Manfrotto carry bag but I can't find the Manfrotto name on the tripod itself anywhere. Is anyone familiar with these tripods enough to confirm for me whether it truly is a Manfrotto and, if so, which model. I doubt I'm gonna keep the tripod but I want to see if I can find it's value so I can sell it for a fair price.

I can e-mail pics of it if you PM me your address.

I have a Manfrotto carbon tripod and it has 2 brand references. The first is a decal on the legs, which could be removed. The second is Manfrotto's red and white peace symbol like icon which is a separate piece embedded into the top part of the tripod, and if it was removed, you could definitely tell it. I don't know if all models have this or not. I still have the box mine came in and the bag inside was just an unmarked plastic bag.

Here are some pics of the tripod.
6586tripod_002.jpg

3172tripod_001.jpg

2949tripod_003.jpg

I don't know what it is, but think it's safe to say it's not a Bogen/Manfrotto, at least not like any that I've ever seen.

NOT it sure don't look like any of mine.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom