Mangus Bowman Shoot May 3rd Fort Bayard..

J

jamaro

Hey Everybody...
Just a quick note to say that there will be a bow shoot May 3rd at Fort Bayard.... I will post more details later but I wanted to let you guys start planning...

Jason

J-
Thanks for posting this, I have had a lot of people asking me lately if they were doing shoots or not this year. Their website has been down for several months so passing along information has been tough. Should be a good time.

Jeff

Jeff...
The shoot went pretty well... We had about 60ish people... It looks like we will be doing at least two more shoots. One will be a one day shoot on June 7th and we in the process of getting the NF permits... That shoot will be July 12-13...
I hope to see alot of people there...

Jason
www.#####.com
www.#####.com

Jason
We would be glad to post a flyer for you at our Store in Safford Arizona (Gila Outdoor). There are a lot of bowhunters over here my family included and maybe a few would want to cool off a bit and attend your shoot. We are currently working with a local Sportsmans club to get them to put on shoots, but so far nothing has been firmed up.

R.Harris

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom