Manti La Sal National Forest

O

OutBackG5

Hey has anybody had success bowhunting the Manti La Sal National Forest near Monticello? I am planning to head up near that area during the begining of bow season. Any help would be great!

outbackg5,i hunted near mt peale in 05 and 06. in 05 rifle season came up empty. in 06 muzzle loader season i shot a 3x4. we saw lots more deer in the muzzle season. i'll bet you'll see plenty in archery. good luck

i would segest going on the north side of the blues but if you want a more pin dot place you will need to send me a email. do you have any maps or anything?
[email protected]

not meant to highjack your thread but hows the elk population up there on the south end, if anyone knows?

Typical,
Are you pretty familiar with the presure around there, mind if I email a couple of questions?

T Hunter
Where are those elk and deer, LMAO
If T-Hunter says it, it a good idea to listen, he does know a few things, but only a few things. LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-07 AT 10:50PM (MST)[p]Sure I have, Ask and you shall receive,.
send T hunter or me a PM.

gator i was out last night out behind were we have the horses and jumped a lil 3x2 about 22 wide but i didnt see any deer untill i almost got to the mountain its just to dry no feed down lower im hoping this rain will bring in some more feed

Archery hunting will be best up on the mTn for sure, Muzz too I bet by then it show of greened up some down in the oaks and sage, if not it will be a crowded mtn during the rifle season.
Hope to see ya during archery but I just don't know yet, Lost 2 tires halfway between Green river and Salinas that sucked, we didn't get back home until after Midnight,

Thanks guys, that's what I was curious about. Sounds like all the other gen. areas.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom