Manti Late Expo Tag Success

slamdunk

My daughter in law smoked this awesome 7x7 with a 6.5 PRC at 400 yards 143gr ELDX.
Expo tag Manti late.

She missed him the previous day and we were fortunate enough to relocate him and finish the job.

Screenshot_20221114_115044_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_153719_Message+.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_144403_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_143747_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_143707_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Great job by the young lady!! Congrats to all of you on keeping after it and getting it done after some adversity.

Got any side views of the bull? Looks heavy with some trash - can't argue with that!!

Wow amazing bull! Congratulations to her it’s always nice to hear of random people drawing these tags makes me want to actually apply for them.

Found out tonight our bull was stuck by an archer on the early hunt.

You can see the severe damage and infection that wound caused in our harvest picture.
It literally stunk and oozed puss infection and all the hair around the wound was gone.
I doubt this bull would have survived a harsh winter.
Screenshot_20221114_203541_Message+.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_203611_Message+.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_203843_Gallery.jpg

Hey PUNK!

I'd Get ahold Of The DWR & See If They'd Re-Issue Another Tag!

Tell Them Your DIL Needs The Meat & She Already Gave The Rack To You!:D
It smelled repulsive, but once I removed the hide, it looked perfectly ok underneath other than extremely lean.
The damage appeared to only be on the surface.

Congrats to your daughter-in-law on both drawing the Expo tag and killing a great bull!

Horniac

Congrats Slammy. You always get it done. Great job to your Daughter in law. Great bull and glad you put it down before it died a bad death. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing Bull. T Munf was stocked and happy to have been able to share this hunt with his daughter so close to home. I was keeping tabs on this one. Thanks for the post

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom