Wanted Marlin 1894

Lhedrick1

Looking for one of these guys for Dads bday! Let me know if you have one you'd part with!

Screenshot_20220113-195850_Chrome.jpg

Nice. The JM stamped 1894 SBL ones are tough to find but not impossible.

Ruger just released the new 1895 Marlins and those as well sell as fast as they hit the stores at a premium price. Seems like they are posting them on Gun Broker and their selling for quite a bit over msrp.

Nice. The JM stamped 1894 SBL ones are tough to find but not impossible.

Ruger just released the new 1895 Marlins and those as well sell as fast as they hit the stores at a premium price. Seems like they are posting them on Gun Broker and their selling for quite a bit over msrp.
Ya I saw the 1895s on Gunbroker and they're going over $2000.....I could never spend that on a lever gun lol

They're all in 45-70 too.

The few reviews I've seen on the new Ruger Marlin sound really good.

Yes they are. The MSRP is $1,499 for the gun. but demand is driving prices much higher. I haven't seen one on Gun Broker selling for less then $2K- quite a few are selling in the 2.5K range.

Prices for the old JM stamped Marlins are also running pretty strong for quite a while as well.

I have a safe queen 1894 in 44 mag that I might be willing to sell.

It has a polished action by Wild West Guns, WWG happy trigger, a big loop by WWG and has a matte finish Cerakote. I have not shot it in 4-5 years. I have over 300 rounds of hand loads for it but never shoot it.

PM me if you are interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom