Martin phantom ?

D

duckfvr

I just purchased a martin phantom last years model, machined riser, single cam. The bow came with sights, rest ,2 dozen arrows with broadheads, 2 quivers ,a release, and a hard case. I only paid 150.00 for the hole package. I was wondering if that was a score and how much i could sell it 4 on ebay or what sould i ask for it i shoot hoyt so i daont want to switch over.

Sounds lie a score to me, for that set up you can probably shoot arond $350 or so. I used to shoot a hoyt, bit switched and now shoot a Martin Phantom, so did my father. We both like the Martin better.
Michael

I sold a phantom mag. w/fuzion cam. Copper John dead nuts, Bo-doodle rest,Alpine quiver, and a dozen CXH arrows for 450.00. Ironhead

I own a martin Phantom I (hunting) and a martin Phantom II(target, silver)...both are great bows and it seems like you scored a great deal...My Phantom II was 450.oo without anything else( it also had elite limbs and fury-x cam)....if you have other limbs the price would drop on it a little bit...
Mil

That's a very good deal! You should be able to get $300 or $400 for the package.

I would also try the classifieds at http://www.archerytalk.com

It is the hottest classifieds on the net for archery gear and free. There is a trader feed back section on the forums so that you can search to see if the people you are doing business with have a bad rap or not.

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom