Mathews LX problems

excaliber

After reading about posts on problems with the new Outback
HP cam hitting the limb I checked my LX and it has the same problem. If you look at the cam it is leaning left into the Limb. There is a wear mark where the lower part of the cam has been hitting the limb.
It seems either the cam is off centered or the bearing is pressed in wrong, maybe the limbs are not drilled straight.

I have been reading about this for a week now. I have heard that The bow has to be sent back to Mathews for them to replace the limbs and cam.

This bow was shooting lights out and is the best bow I have ever shot.

It's just a major incovenience.

It looks like Mathews needs to work on their QUALITY CONTROL some instead of trying to put out 500+ bows a day

I know , that's what i get for jumping ship.
All kiddin' aside.
This LX is a tack driver and hopefully it will shoot that much better when it is all lined up to specs.

It sure would have been nice if they would have checked it out better the first time.

What a coincidence, I was at a 3-D shoot on Saturday and while I waiting at a target to shoot I looked down at the cam on my LX and thought it looked way to close to the limb. Mine isn't rubbing, but there is only about 1/16" clearance. From what I could tell it's the way it's supposed to be, but it doesn't leave any room for movement--which is probably a good thing. The cam on your LX must be slightly tweaked or something?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom