Maven B.5 18x56??

Anyone here have any experience with the mavens 15s or 18s? Im looking for a high magnification set of binos that are good in low light. My hunting style is glass from a distance and gather a pattern then ambush frequently used areas. All western hunts. Any better options out there?

How does the Meopta compare to Swarovski? Especially for old eyes and nearsighted glasses . Thanx!

Anyone here have any experience with the mavens 15s or 18s? Im looking for a high magnification set of binos that are good in low light. My hunting style is glass from a distance and gather a pattern then ambush frequently used areas. All western hunts. Any better options out there?

I have the Maven 18s and really like them. They are excellent for long periods of glassing. I've used them in Mexico, the Yukon, and Nevada with pretty good results out to about 2- 2 1/2 miles. at long range you can't beat a big spotting scope, but for 90% of my glassing the big binos are great. They really come into their own when trying to find those little cous bucks in thick brush. I see better when using both of my old eyes and there is very little eye strain after days and days of glassing.

I got a pair of the Maven 18's this season and simply cannot say enough good things about them. I have spent numerous days glassing with them and no headaches to report and have managed to find lots of animals. They're as clear as can be and clear to the edges. They're also fairly light weight.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom