SOLD MAVEN Optics (x10, x15, x18)

MNWoodsman

I am looking to sell a few sets of Maven optics, all in mint shape and all in the grey/orange color combo. They will come with all of the original boxes, straps..

The B.3 is a super compact lightweight pair, awesome car bino.
Both B.5's are spotting bino's, best for use with a tripod but can be a great replacement for a spotting scope when weight is an issue.

Please let me know with a direct message if you are interested and we can hash out a price and I can send pictures.

B.3 10x30
B.5 15x56
B.5 18x56

Thanks

Its funny to me how a post responder like yourself thinks that you are the only person who I am posting it for. You don't like how it is being posted, then feel the need to tell me that you are not interested, rather than just move on. The serious buyers will seek out a price if they are truly interested and not waste their time like yourself if they are not.

So the pair that already sold and the other inquiries must be a flukes right?

Keep your opinions to the forums, Im sure they are great.

Thanks for sending me the PM with the prices and the backstory on the items. I do feel the guys above are right though. You should shoot straight if trying to sell anything of value. On several other forums, classified ads are deleted if prices are not posted in the ad. Just makes the whole thing seem shady to have a full description, but withholding pics and prices.
There is another guy that tries selling on here and his deals are always similar. Hi Hoglover.

I appreciate it. Much easier to sell via Facebook/eBay…
First time trying the forum, it will be the last too.
Why? Lots of items sold here everyday. Most glass higher priced than yours also.
Key is, just don't be deceptive. Let the folks know these are former rental units that you are trying to get 85% of retail for.
You are making it harder than it needs to be.

Why? Lots of items sold here everyday. Most glass higher priced than yours also.
Key is, just don't be deceptive. Let the folks know these are former rental units that you are trying to get 85% of retail for.
You are making it harder than it needs to be.
That might be true, still much easier to post and sell rather than this. Even the people who DM that are interested take more time than I want to spend on it.

These will be gone soon, I might swing back with posted prices for the Vortex line.

When there are 10 units in many different conditions posting prices is inaccurate. I could be selling a pair of Razor 12x50s for $600-900.

My thought was a DM would start a price talk and I could walk them through what I have.

Might be a little complex for “Homer” but most people could handle that type of interaction. Again, maybe I’ll try with the vortex stuff. My Maven stuff will go no problem.

Thanks

Thanks for sending me the PM with the prices and the backstory on the items. I do feel the guys above are right though. You should shoot straight if trying to sell anything of value. On several other forums, classified ads are deleted if prices are not posted in the ad. Just makes the whole thing seem shady to have a full description, but withholding pics and prices.
There is another guy that tries selling on here and his deals are always similar. Hi Hoglover
These will be gone soon, I might swing back with posted prices for the Vortex line.

When there are 10 units in many different conditions posting prices is inaccurate. I could be selling a pair of Razor 12x50s for $600-900.

My thought was a DM would start a price talk and I could walk them through what I have.

Might be a little complex for “Homer” but most people could handle that type of interaction. Again, maybe I’ll try with the vortex stuff. My Maven stuff will go no problem.

Thanks
Selling 101: The seller always lists his asking price.
Be straight with the customer and don't play games. if you are selling an item then you know your selling price. After giving a thorough description of the item LIST A PRICE. Making it difficult for potential
buyers loses sales. You have a matter of seconds to interest somebody in your item so don't blow it.

Buying 101: Never throw out an offer until you know what the seller values his product at. If anything at all doesn't
sound/seem right or seems too good to be true then walk away, there's always a better deal to be found if you use patience.

If it's too difficult for you to list a price or answer questions then you really don't want to make a sale. Good luck on facebook.

Always list price above what you’re willing to take so the buyer feels like he got a good deal. eBay is a tuff market got a great pair of 10x50 slc way under market value but usually gets bids near market value.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom