Maven Optics???

elks96

Long Time Member
I honestly have only heard the name a few times in the past. However since we moved to Lander WY I am really considering switching all our glass over to Maven. I am curious however about everyone's experiences and about glass quality. Right now we run all Vortex... I see prices are really comparable and I really like the idea that I can run down the street for any issues...

I ditched my old vortex’s bought the c series a couple years ago and love them. Will be buying their spotting scope very soon

I bought some B5 18x56s last year. Switched from vortex. Both are great but if I had to choose it would be Maven.

Purchased as S.1A Maven spotting scope a couple years ago and it has become my absolute right arm since. I am not in anyway easy on equipment and this this scope has been through the wringer with ZERO failures. I won't be looking to buy any other brand soon. Actually it got free of my pack a week ago in some nasty brush and I was super fortunate to go back and find it. After thinking I'd lost it I emailed Maven just to see about replacement options and within hours an actual person emailed me back. Strongly recommend their product.

I’ve got a pair of B1 and a pair of C1 10x42. Both are well worth the money. I also have vortex glass. I like both brands but the mavens would get my nod if I had to decide on a purchase.

How do Maven B series binoculars compare to the big names like Swarovski?
Well I made the jump and got my with a C series and myself the 11x45. I ran the 11x45 against my me Swaro 10x42 and the end result is my Swaros will get cleaned up and sold. I prefer the Mavens after several hours of side by use this weekend. IT was really close, but since Maven is literally in my home town and I can walk in and get warranty work in person, I went maven.

It’s a mid-tier glass with a great warranty. They aren’t comparable to the big three but they aren’t priced that way either.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom