Max 1 HD question

cjboz

Very Active Member
Who is carrying the Max 1 camo now. I saw a Savanna EXT scent lok jacket once but cannot find them anymore. I have seen the denim shirts, jackets, ect. I am looking for a North Face type material jacket. Any thoughts? I love the pattern but cannot find any quality clothing

Personally, I think camo patterns are extremely over rated. Movement has more to do with being seen than if you wear moldy maple or live tree.

I just order some from Krugerfarms. Rutwear is the brand. They were the best price and free shipping. No stock until june.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-08 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]I just talked to the guys over at realtree and they understand that avaiablity is an issue... they said there will be a big push in www.cabelas.com this year

J
www.#####.com

We carry it in the Wrangler brand at our Store in Safford Arizona (Gila Outdoor). We also carry Desert Shadow and in the Walls brand Realtree alpurpose Green.
R.Harris

Thanks! I saw Phil Phillips wearing one while hunting elk in Montana on his TV show. I emailed Scentlok and they said it was exclusive to Bass Pro Shops. I really wish more mfg companies would offer the Max-1 camo.

Perhaps, as stated above, Realtree/Advantage will push for more availability this summer in anticipation of the 2008/2009 hunting season.

Scott

I second the Scent-lok Savanna EXT In Max 1! I made it to Sportsman's this past weekend and Diablo Outdoors makes some good stuff in Max-1. I went to their website and it is under construction at the moment.

I just received my Rut wear last week, in Max 1. Their is more gagets and pockets in this jacket than you can shake a stick at. I wore the jacket last weekend hunting turkeys. It says it is wind proof, water proof and breathable. I will have to wait until the fall hunting season to put it to the test.
I own quite abit of camo, so far this seems pretty good for the money.(under $200)
Bake

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom