Max points are gone! 128 WY

BIGOLMULEY

So I am trying to rid myself of all my points soon. Since my accident (paralyzed on the right side of my body) it is becoming more and more difficult to get around.
I was just going to put in for 102, but decided on 128. I figured one more year and be done. Well I put in the cheapie fee as the odds looked about the same and got lucky.
With my limitations this should be a fun hunt. Of course I would like to kill my first 200” but I am well aware of this hunt and what it is. Should be a ton of fun and hope for some snow. I have heard and read it is beautiful country. So, motel it? Or I have a sweet motorhome and a Ranger?
Hopefully have some folks with me. Ate 5 tags last year. This may be another but I will have fun. Any advice would be appreciated. Jason
“The Big Ol’ Muley”

Buckjunkie

Hunted it one time with a friend many years ago. Fun hunt, be prepared for really cold weather. Stay in Dubois in a motel. We didn’t see any giants, but still a great hunt.

Wapitiwilly

Very Active Member
Congratulations on your tag. I have hunted it and happy to help. Motel would be my first choice. Dubois can get pretty gnarly in November. They used to have a big buck contest at the hotel and a poker tournament. Fun times!
PM me anytime

Blank

Very Active Member
Congrats. I will be there with my WT hunt too. PM any questions. Not usually too much snow, but can be anywhere from 70’s to below zero cold. I would recommend the Stagecoach Inn, call and talk to Rene

BIGOLMULEY

Congratulations on your tag. I have hunted it and happy to help. Motel would be my first choice. Dubois can get pretty gnarly in November. They used to have a big buck contest at the hotel and a poker tournament. Fun times!
PM me anytime
I will. Getting some maps coming. Will make a trip out to learn the roads ect.

Rebar_Guy

treedagain is dead on. I hunted it for 6 1/2 days in 2017 and had a great time. Never saw a giant, ended up taken one just over 28” and where I shot him at he time was really cool. The amount of deer, elk and sheep was amazing.

treedagain

Long Time Member
My 128 buck, watched him for awhile before before I felt I needed to shoot him. Saw alot of great deer.

2015-11-14 18.21.10.png
2015-11-14 18.20.02.png
20151113_072616.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom