May 1 WY opener rules 2021

headbones

Looks like we can search for bones starting at 6 am this year in Wyoming, like normal humans. None of that 12 noon b.s. like last year. Wish me luck, might pick up something bigger than a two-pt this year. Fun just to get out in the hills.

Section 3. Collection of Shed Antlers or Horns. No person shall collect shed antlers or horns from big game animals on public land west of a line beginning at the Wyoming-Colorado state line at the intersection of U.S. Highway 287, northerly along said highway to U.S. Highway 30-287; northwesterly along said highway to Interstate Highway 80; westerly along said highway to the Pacific Branch of the Continental Divide; northwesterly along said divide to the southern boundary of Yellowstone National Park; westerly along said boundary to the Wyoming-Idaho state line, from 12:00 a.m. January 1 through 6:00 a.m. May 1 of each calendar year. Section 4. Exceptions. Department personnel and elk feeders under contract with the Department may collect antlers on Department elk feedgrounds during the closed season dates specified in Section 3 only when the collecting of such antlers is part of their official duties. All antlers collected by Department personnel and elk feeders on Department elk feedgrounds are property of the Department and shall be disposed of in accordance with the Commission policy VIIK “DISPOSITION OF ELK ANTLERS”, dated December 7, 1999, and which does not include any later amendments or editions of the incorporated matter. This Commission policy can be viewed at regional offices and the Headquarters Office of the Department. 61-2 WYOMING GAME AND FISH COMMISSION Peter J. Dube, President Dated: November 17, 2020

Like spoon feeding babies... Had my fingers crossed a few peeps might not look it up, give me a jump on them.

I'm just gonna take 16 guys with me... lol

Keep picking them up before the competition gets thick!

You wanna take full advantage of these times when the majority obey the law.

There’s been people going in and out of one of my favorite spots since the end of March. I fully expect it to be picked clean by May 1st. Shameful that people didn’t have the ability to police themselves and forced the BS shed season on those who do.

The best part about after the deer all drop there’s a long period before May 1, and it’s void of people.

There’s been people going in and out of one of my favorite spots since the end of March. I fully expect it to be picked clean by May 1st. Shameful that people didn’t have the ability to police themselves and forced the BS shed season on those who do.
Yea it’s made it so when the 1st comes I don’t even get excited

Money is laying all over the ground out there. For those Crackheads, and meth heads, they cannot afford to risk losing easy drug money. Then there’s the flat brim bunch.....they gotta have praise and fame for their early finds.

When it trickles down to the guy the law really affects, there’s typically a few chewed on chalkers left behind as a consolation prize for your obedience to the law.....A nice THANK YOU for staying home until its your time to go out and follow boot tracks all over freshly opened shed closure areas!

Money is laying all over the ground out there. For those Crackheads, and meth heads, they cannot afford to risk losing easy drug money. Then there’s the flat brim bunch.....they gotta have praise and fame for their early finds.

When it trickles down to the guy the law really affects, there’s typically a few chewed on chalkers left behind as a consolation prize for your obedience to the law.....A nice THANK YOU for staying home until its your time to go out and follow boot tracks all over freshly opened shed closure areas!
Might even be a few drug addicts wearing flat brims out there scooping them up. ???

Crackheads don’t hit the mountains they hit the urban winter range. Hot spots are flower beds and the gable end of garages.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom