may 1st

It was bad enough trying to draw when you had to pay the $250 up front, now that you don't have to pay unless you are drawn that really increased the odds of getting a tag. Oh Well

How does it work? Do they charge CC first or post on portal?

If memory serves me the cc is hit with a pending charge first, license fee or pp fee. The thanx for playin email came last. Good luck tomorrow everybody!

Last edited:
One $50 pending charge for me so far. Hopefully some people on here pull some good tags. Post them up when you do.

$50 Charge on the account. Now still showing entered on the sheep draw but the price is $57. No sheep hunt for me this year, good luck to everyone else except the one who got the tag I was after! HAHA J/K good luck fellas!

You are right DW, it’s showing another point for me for sheep but nothing for goat. Good luck everyone, hope some of you draw!

Happy happy...
5272CF25-E5E9-4303-8F7E-A24DF1E7478F.jpeg

Check your orders on file. No sheep or goat for me as they both have a $57 charge attached to them.

Congrats Khunter! I just got a second credit card hit for $50, so they must be rolling out the goat results. More waiting for me.

Dang k hunter it looks like after you bought your kuiu you didn’t have any coin for a cell phone charger. PM your address and I’ll send you one.

Dang k hunter it looks like after you bought your kuiu you didn’t have any coin for a cell phone charger. PM your address and I’ll send you one.

Haha. You are actually 2nd person to key in on phone batt. Other guy suggested I may have a false positive draw result bc the battery was low.

Well another $7 wasted on an entry for a desert bighorn. Bluehair, did you draw my tag. I still haven't forgiven Toni. :)

Khunter's battery is so low because he keeps getting all those "successful" emails. Don't know anyone who draws and fills more quality tags in CO than Mr Khunter.

I received an email early this morning saying the card on file was not able to process my successful application. Further down in that email said I had until May 15th to pay for the product. Just under that was the amount $2,200. Non-resident Archery Sheep in S9. Unbelievable because in 17’ I drew my Mt Goat tag.

I received an email early this morning saying the card on file was not able to process my successful application. Further down in that email said I had until May 15th to pay for the product. Just under that was the amount $2,200. Non-resident Archery Sheep in S9. Unbelievable because in 17’ I drew my Mt Goat tag.
congrats

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom