McCains pick?

cjboz

Very Active Member
Who will he pick as his VP?

Any thoughts? I know they are thinking about letting it out tomarrow or Friday.

I would like to see Kay Bailey Hutcheson.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Come on 202, if you really want to stick it to the libs, have him pick Condi Rice. Can you see the explosion now at the Dems headquarters. He would get a good percentage of the undicided female vote, smooth the waters with the conservatives, and a fair share of black americans would jump Obama's ship.

RELH

>Come on 202, if you really
>want to stick it to
>the libs, have him pick
>Condi Rice. Can you see
>the explosion now at the
>Dems headquarters. He would get
>a good percentage of the
>undicided female vote, smooth the
>waters with the conservatives, and
>a fair share of black
>americans would jump Obama's ship.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

.........and have a moron for a vp....

JB

Eel;
That would be even better for having a Nuke explosion at the Dem. headquarters. They would drop dead from having heart attachs.

Jef, Condi is very pro life, her Daddy was a minister.
The problem I see with him picking Mitt, would be a backlash on him for what he accused Joe Biden of doing to Obama during their primary campaign when Biden bad mouthed Obama. I do not know if that is a big enough glich for McCain to pass on Mitt.
Forget about Colin Powell, he is to smart and has too many principles to get involved in backstabbing politics.
Kay may be in the running, a woman VP would help with the women voters. Your guesses are as good as mine or anyone else.

RELH

He loses my vote if he picks Mitt. Slimey ba$tard makes slick willie look honest.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-08 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]MN, you should tell us how you really feel...LOL.

I think he should go with Sarah Palin from Ak. She would bring in a ton of the Hillary voters just because of gender. She is very conservative, very bright and smoking hot to boot.

48b6c01a3b2063a1.jpg

48b6c0583cc29f1a.jpg

Oh and BTW, she is an avid sportswomen as well. Hunt, fish, outdoor stuff.

Anyone but that dumb little turd Tom Ridge. Guaranteed loss if he picks Mr. red-yellow-green. Palin or Hutchinson would work well. Romney is fairly phoney IMO. Pawlenty from MN is getting the Oberman-Matthews team making fun of his name like it was a food item so they may be worried about him. He is a smart guy. Rice is just too dry and narrow IMO to appeal to the Hillary women who are dry and fat.

Romney or Hutcheson. Romney is conservative and great on the economy which mccain needs help with. Hutcheson would bring in lots of disgruntled hillary supporters.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-08
>AT 09:15?AM (MST)

>
>MN, you should tell us how
>you really feel...LOL.
>
>I think he should go with
>Sarah Palin from Ak.
>She would bring in a
>ton of the Hillary voters
>just because of gender.
>She is very conservative, very
>bright and smoking hot to
>boot.
>
>
48b6c01a3b2063a1.jpg

>
>
48b6c0583cc29f1a.jpg

>
>
>Oh and BTW, she is an
>avid sportswomen as well.
>Hunt, fish, outdoor stuff.
>
Palin would be a great choice but yes I'm biased, I'm rooting for my "no-name" governor. I think the country would like him and he wouldn't piss off any of the "groups" that make up the GOP. The best they can hit him with is that he's a "boring" pick. If boring is a conservative governor who plays hockey, truly hunts & fishes every season, then boring is fine by me.

- Abraham Lincoln

WELL.....IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE THIS TIM PAWLENTY FELLOW......I HOPE NOT.....MCCAIN CAN DO BETTER.......YD.

>I think Ted kennedy would be
>perfect, cuz he really cares
>for people.

I think i just glassed up a troll.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Not Sarah Palin! Why would we want to take a wonderful beautiful woman who is doing a great job as Governor of Alaska and throw her into the garbage dump of Washington DC?

Eel

>Not Sarah Palin! Why would we
>want to take a wonderful
>beautiful woman who is doing
>a great job as Governor
>of Alaska and throw her
>into the garbage dump of
>Washington DC?
>
>Eel

Amen eel......she also just gave birth to a downs baby....she didn't take the easy road and kill him.......she is way above DC level and would never consider it, I am sure.

JB

Zigga;
I would vote for Powell over McCain. I do not think it will happen. Powell seems not to want to get involved in the dirty world of Politics. The best ones never do.

RELH

looks like mt guy is not going to be the man. On the bright side there are reports that Palin flew from AK to Ohio this morning!

- Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom