mdf chapter?

jvgunner

I have been talking to the mule deer foundation about starting a local chapter in medford, oregon. Sounds like a lot of fun, but with the economy & running my own business I am having alot of doubt in my head. If I was retired & rich helping would be a no brainer. Any thoughts would be great.

Jvgunner-

Let me tell a story based on experience. BAck around 2000 me and 3 friends started the Northern Front Range chapter out of Loveland/Greeley CO.

A couple weeks ago this chapter had its 6th banquet; there were probably 350 folks there and tens of thousands of $$ was made to benefit mule deer.

I'm not retired and with the help of some friends we started all this on our own time, and now it's huge (I've since moved south to Denver). And lots of fun.
Let me know if you have any more questions or need a contact up in Medford (regional MDF head)

DougW

I think if you have the spare-time and can do it on the side, why not? The way I see it is that any new chapter is an addition to the wildlife. Im sure with a little advise and some committments from fellow sportsman you could get this thing up and rolling and do great things in that area to help the Muleys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom