Meals ala Manifold

ramtagless

http://www.wisebread.com/cooking-great-meals-with-your-car-engine-the-heat-is-on

Anyone try this? Actually not a bad idea and something I am seriously considering.

Usually I head out for hunting after work and arrive in the dark. You could have something put together and ready to go. Before your destination pull over, throw it on and have a hot meal ready to eat when you arrive. Eat, throw the foil out and hit the sack.

Or - if you are truck hunting. Have some of these pre-packaged, throw one on when you get to your truck and ready to eat when you pull into camp. No stove, no fire, no mess.

Typical - potatoes, shrooms, onions, peppers, sausage and bacon wrapped tightly in foil would be good.

We have ate a few manifold burritos before...Really sucks when you forget about them being there though...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A freind of mine had a old jeep that had a piece of round pipe about 3" high welded onto the side of the manifold, just the right size for a can of pork & beans.
He would just put a small hole in the top of the can, place it in the pipe and drive around for about 20 minutes, stop and open it up, hot & tasty!

Had a can of denty moore blow up on the swather one day. Stunk like crazy for a week still cant eat the stuff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom