Meanwhile in Colorado

Bluehair

Long Time Member
I’m a little surprised that we beat CA to the punch? :)

In some cities, Colorado has more radical bent wrist liberals then we have here in CA. The ones in Colorado are more radical on par with the ones in San Francisco.
RELH

I’m a little surprised that we beat CA to the punch? :)

Gnarly, Dude. Like, far out!

SFW sent a letter off to the gov so they could own all the hunting words In tardville.:unsure: All sales benefit them. :ROFLMAO:

I wish I could get a “420BULL”. :(

What's the big deal? Money goes to a good cause. As far as drugs go, marijuana Is the least of this country's drug problem. mtmuley

Mtmuley when I worked narcotics every hard drug user told me that they started with marijuana. It is a gateway drug for a lot of people. Just like beer leads to whiskey alcoholics for a portion of our population.
RELH

Mtmuley when I worked narcotics every hard drug user told me that they started with marijuana. It is a gateway drug for a lot of people. Just like beer leads to whiskey alcoholics for a portion of our population.
RELH
You’ve never cut a line of coke with a custom knife? Live a little!

Life is a gateway drug. Nothing wrong with cannabis use, no different than alcohol, tobacco, meth etc. it’s all fine in moderation.

RELH
I don't buy that line of thinking. Antiquated theory. I know a truckload of people that smoke pot and have for years. I don't, and don't care if they do. Most of them do not drink, or have ever used another drug. I like to drink a few beers, never drink whiskey. Marijuana isn't that scary. mtmuley

Gee! who would have guessed, slightlysober may be a druggie on top of his alcohol habit.
RELH

Mtmuley so you do not think SS may not have used drugs after the comments he made above. Where is you common sense. I hope it did not go up in smoke. One thing I did learn as a nark, never and I mean never trust a druggie. I have seen too many times where they sold their own family members down the drain for a fix.
RELH

Mtmuley so you do not think SS may not have used drugs after the comments he made above. Where is you common sense. I hope it did not go up in smoke. One thing I did learn as a nark, never and I mean never trust a druggie. I have seen too many times where they sold their own family members down the drain for a fix.
RELH
Riiiiight. Here’s a list of people addicted to cannabis that sold their family members down the drain for a “fix”:

RELH
Sadly, alcohol is the only gateway drug. Nobody has ever smoked pot and decided they needed to find a heroin dealer. Worst case scenario, you're looking for the closest chic filA and get distracted by a jack in the box. If anything, pot is anti gateway by removal of ambition. Booze on the other hand is a fantastic gate way to all kinds of dumb stuff. It's such a good "gateway" that if you consume enough of it, you get to hear about all the fun you had from other people. And that's completely legal and completely unnecessary from a realistic point.

And I doubt anything has led to more people turning to heroin than the pain management clinics. After all, if a Dr prescribes it to you, must be good for you. Right? And they're way worse than your average dealer. Cause they have all kinds of subsidies to make sure you get your "medicine" even if you don't have money.

SS is correct. The key to just about everything is moderation and recognizing your own boundaries.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom