Meat donating in Boise or Twin Falls

tmbr_hntr

Is there a processor in either Twin Falls or Boise that will take an elk for donation to any of the local charities? I'm trying to work out the logistics of my NV elk hunt combined with my dads UT elk hunt and our combined OR elk hunts.

I'm not a processor, but you can drop it off with me, and I'll pay for processing and see that people in need get fed.

Idaho hunters feeding the hungry. I can also help out if need be as a good friend has his own processing company in twin and I can get it all squared away.

Eat it or don't shoot it. Don't hide behind some charity group just to experience the thrill of killing another life. WHOA did he just say that? YUP!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts kicker. I also believe in eating what I kill as well as sharing with all my family and friends. The idea of feeding others in need with the best organic red meat there is IMHO, has nothing to do with experiencing a thrill. Of course you can't understand the logistics I'm faced with so I will leave it at that. Good luck this season!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-15 AT 02:20PM (MST)[p]im going to go out on a limb and say kicker is messing with you. Please tell me im correct. i wish there was something around boise as well, but i have so many friends and family that i havent had a problem.

Travis
www.SkullHanger.com

I have donated in the past to a church that ran a shelter for women and children. It feels great to help those who need it...and to do it with hunting, nothing better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom