Meat locker/storage in Reserve

nmyotebuster

Anyone know of a meat locker or storage in or near Reserve?

We are lucky enough to be going into 16a this weekend, and I told my wife if I get lucky early in the hunt, I am staying all the way through ( still have a turkey and bear tag too ).

So I will need a place to hang my meat if the stars align.

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all going out in the field.

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

I used Stones Game processing a few years back. I believe he has a meat locker and he will also process. Clean shop and did a great job. Phone number used to be 505 533 6490. As I said its been a few years.

There are a couple cold storage places in the area. I don't know the names of them, but one is just North of Reserve a few miles on the West side of the road. You will see a sign on the side of the road where to turn. They charge $20 a day. Another, where I took my bear last year, is East of Apache Creek about 5 miles on the South side of the highway. They charge the same, but if you take in an animal after noon, they don't charge you for that day, or the day you pick it up!! Both have fairly limited space!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom