Meat Processor around Boise

Kentuck

Going to unit 39 and weighing the option of having our meat processed there. Any trustworthy recommendations?

Thanks
Kentuck

i like meats royal on overland.

custom butcher does a good job but the owner is an ass! cant even believe im sending business his way, but the meat always turns out good.

t

I use Don's Meats in Emmett, about 30-minutes from Boise. I have used him for about 15-years, and he is very clean, and de-bones, and vacum packs.I would not recommend the processor in Garden City, as they have been notorius about doing a poor job!! You might call the better business to check references too. Don's phone-208-365-2591

Thanks all. Last year we used a shop I think that was in Nampa that also does buffalo. Only thing I think they did was grind up some of the backstrap instead of steaking it. Not necessarily bad on them because I think the backstrap was in with the trimmed meat. Can't seem to find my paperwork from them so I thought I'd ask around.

I have used Big Game Specialtys in Garden City last year. 208-841-9008. I do all the cutting myself so all I had them do was grind up some burger for me and it turned out fine. Brdhuntr, is this the company you had heard bad things about?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom